On an abandoned FLR blog I ran across these “Ten Commandments for a husband in a Female Led Marriage” …
- Dedicate your life to my happiness and give me your uncompromising devotion.
- Put my pleasure, my needs and my wishes before your own and never grumble or moan about it.
- Obey my rules willingly and obey my commands immediately. Treat my suggestions as orders.
- Never argue with me. Give in to me in all things. Submit to my will and to my authority.
- Devote yourself to serving me, both in the bedroom and without.
- All chores that need to be done at home are your job unless I decide otherwise.
- Ask for my approval before doing anything, going anywhere or spending anything.
- Listen to me attentively when I speak to you.
- Confess all your transgressions to me and never, ever lie to me.
- Request punishment when you deserve it and willingly submit to all punishments that I apply.
The list was written by a male, not a female.
How do each of these strictures strike you? Are they just and fair? Are they too demanding? Can you imagine yourself seeking to live up to each and every one?
Originally posted 2008-05-04 11:50:21.